1796 | Simulator Instructor Training
- Course Type:
- Additional STCW courses
- Training School:
- Mid-Atlantic Maritime Academy
- Norfolk, Virginia, United States of America
- 5 days
Any applicant who has successfully completed the Simulator Instructor Training(MIDATL-463) course will satisfy the simulator instructor training requirements of Section A-I/6, paragraph 4.3.1 of the STCW Code and NVIC 03-14 Enclosure (4) 3.d.1).
The objectives of this course include the planning and preparation of effective teaching and instruction with the use of a simulator; the selection of appropriate methods of instruction and teaching materials; and the evaluation of the teaching and learning process.
- Training objectives development
- Selection of proper methods for applying simulator instruction
- Scenario design
- Briefings and debriefings
- Student competency and proficiency evaluation
Upcoming Course Dates:
Call for Class Availability.