Electro Technical Engineer (Temp to Perm)
|Job Type||Temp to Perm|
|Salary/Wages||£42,788 (Annual, Gross)|
|Date Posted||13 March 2018|
|Closing Date||31 March 2018|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
- CoC (preferable) , City & Guilds or HNC / HND
- STCW Basic Safety (PST, FPFF, EFA, PSSR and PSCRB)
The following certificates will not be needed at the application stage but will be needed before being recruited into this position.
- Crowd Management
- Passenger Safety, Cargo Safety & Hull Integrity
- High Voltage Course – MCA Approved
This will initially be a 3 month Fixed Term contract working on a 2 week on, 2 week off pattern.
Daily gross wage will be £237.72; Gross Annual Salary is currently £42,788.94
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (45)
- Deck Rating Jobs (16)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (59)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (17)
- Catering Rating Jobs (19)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (60)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (25)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (3)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (11)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (5)
- Offshore Jobs (6)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)