Voyage Manager - LNG
- Location London, Greater London, England:
- Salary £55000 - £65000 Per Year:
- Job type Permanent:
- Category Technical Shipping,Commercial Shipping,Design & Consulting:
- Job Reference 92253:
- Posted on 6 Mar 2018:
Our client are a global LNG transporting company with a new office based in central London. They have an urgent need for a Voyage Manager based out of their London office who is needed to drive the safe and flawless performance of their LNG vessels.
Some of the key responsibilities of the Vessel Manager is -
Preparation of detailed compatibility and terminal interface studies to include mooring analysis
and risk assessments prior to calling at a new LNG terminal
Planning of safe cargo and ballast transfer practices, performance and standards.
Planning of compliance with Flag State legislation, instructions and safety programs.
Planning of compliance with safe navigational and mooring practices and standards.
Coordinate and agree vessel audits and on board training guidance.
Implements Flag State and Port State instructions, legislation, notices and safety programs.
Implements safe navigational and mooring practices and standards.
Ensure Safety and Environmental compliance.
Analyses the nature and root cause of any serious breakdown or damages.
Analyses navigational passage plans
Analyses cargo containment system planning and preparations before dry docking or other repairs and
before return to service.
Provide feedback on performance reports.
Act upon any disciplinary actions needed on board assigned vessels.
As the Voyage manager it is essential that you will have a Class 1 Unlimited Master Mariner Licence and sailed in a senior rank on board LNG/LPG Vessels.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (45)
- Deck Rating Jobs (16)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (59)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (17)
- Catering Rating Jobs (19)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (60)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (25)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (3)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (11)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (5)
- Offshore Jobs (6)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)