Project Gas Engineer
- Reference: 91733
- Salary: £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Location: London
- Position: Permanent
- Date Posted: 30 January 2018
- Closing Date: 27 February 2018
Global LNG Ship Management client have an urgent need for a Project Gas Engineer based in their London office.
Job DescriptionFor this role you will preferably hold a Class 1 Marine Engineer certificate or have a degree in Naval architecture or equivalent. STCW Proven knowledge and experience of LNG carrier/FSRU in service operations required.
You will have a desire to drive continuous improvement in LNG maintenance and operational conditions of existing companies and new vessel and able to deliver quality, economical and intuitive solutions within fleet LNG business. Ability to respond positively to customers in an effective manner. Thorough understanding of technical operations and DFDE propulsion plants of different types of LNG/C.
Understanding of various cargo containment systems, cargo handling equipment and auxiliary systems
on board managed vessels. Basic automation and electrical knowledge.
For more information please contact David James.
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (69)
- Deck Rating Jobs (23)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (19)
- Catering Rating Jobs (24)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (99)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (29)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (12)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (7)
- Offshore Jobs (75)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (2)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (5)
- Other Offshore Jobs (64)