Period: Project based
We are looking for an experienced Draftsman for in India (Karwar).
The scope of work includes Dredging, reclamation and ground improvement works for a Naval Base.
The period of time will be for aproxematly one year.
The following is important;
- 3D-Design Technical Drawings & design drawings
- 2D & 3D graphics of marine structural drawings
- prepare survey drawings based on hydrographic surveys
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of Autocad 2014 or recent
- 6/1 Rotation
- Degree in Civil or Engineering in Civil
- 5+ years of experience in civil drafting engineering preferably combined with mechanical engineering.
- Should know how to read and draw survey drawings using autocad
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (34)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (39)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (11)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (68)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (10)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (3)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)