Deckhand with an Approved Engine Course Ticket (AEC)
- Location: United Kingdom
- Rotation:3 weeks on off
- Start Date:25th November 2017
Day Rate : £110 Day Rate plus £15 Subsistence
Certification:Approved Engine Course Certificate (AEC)
- Navigation Watch Ratings Certificate or Efficient Deckhand Certificate. Updated STCW Basic: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fire Fighting/
- Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibilities
- Banksman Slinger Ticket
- Valid ENG1 Medical
This client has many Crew Transfer Vessels all over the North Sea and has secured long term contracts running over the winter. If you hold the correct certification and hold interest in joining the Crew Transfer Industry submit your CV to this advert. This client holds work all year round for the CTV industry.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (40)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (66)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (14)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (51)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (16)
- Offshore Jobs (56)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (51)