LPG Technical Superintendent
- Reference: 90539
- Salary: £75000 - £85000 per annum
- Location: City of London, London
- Position: Permanent
- Date Posted: 31 October 2017
- Closing Date: 28 November 2017
LPG Technical Superintendent required for a large fleet management client based in central London. The LPG Technical Superintendent will initially involve daily supervision of owned vessels under 3rd party management with respect to operations, reliability, HSEQA, OPEX and onboard inspections representing Owners.
LPG Technical Superintendent required for a large fleet management client based in central London.
The LPG Technical Superintendent will initially involve daily supervision of owned vessels under 3rd party management with respect to operations, reliability, HSEQA, OPEX and onboard inspections representing Owners.
Our client owns a fleet of 38 LPG and LEG vessels and we are currently in the process of taking vessels into 'in house' management. They will continue to take more of their owned vessels into in house management and will continue to expand the Fleet Management capability in their London Office through 2018 and 2019 to accommodate those ambitious plans.
For this role it is essential that you have served time at sea in a senior rank (Chief or 2nd Engineer) on semi ref LPG tanker plus time ashore as a Superintendent managing semi ref LPG tankers. Ethylene experience preferred but not essential.
For more information on this LPG Technical Superintendent role, please contact David James
Advanced Resource Managers Engineering Limited operates & advertises as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for contract/temporary positions.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (45)
- Deck Rating Jobs (16)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (59)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (17)
- Catering Rating Jobs (19)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (60)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (25)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (3)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (11)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (5)
- Offshore Jobs (6)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)