Quality Management Engineer - vacancy - The Hague region
Location: The Netherlands
Market: Energy Oil & Gas
Would you like to be a Quality Engineer within an international petrochemical organization?
Your responsibilities as a Quality Management Engineer will be:
- Plan and perform the assessment of the Quality Management System of the manufacturing plants in order to verify compliance with quality standards; Align with the technical department approval recommendation.
- Responsible for the continuous evaluation of the performance of Company's suppliers by collecting and analyzing data on the ERP System
- Perform Inspection of material purchased by the Company, by reviewing material and test certificates for compliance with purchase order requirements
- Qualify, coordinate, direct and monitor the quality monitoring services provided by third-party contract Inspection Agencies, contractors and their employees
- Identify potential new service providers
- Perform review of new or revised Company's standards in your field of expertise, develop and implement Quality and administrative procedures
- Provide quality solutions and inspection best practices
- Facilitate agreement with Joint Venture Organization regarding provided services
- Build a network of partnership to have access to inspection solutions, inspection technologies, know how, and best practices
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as directed by the Supervisor or Senior Team member.
The requirements for the ideal candidate for the position of Quality Management Engineer:
- Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Preferably Trained and holds certification within these areas: API, Welding , Coating and ISO 9001-2015
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience, preferably within the Oil & Gas and Petrochemical industry.
- Experience in working with skid mounted equipment’s and piping components such as: Valves, Pipes, and Fittings. Static and Rotating Equipment’s experience will be added advantage.
- Knowledge of International codes and Standards such as ASME, ASTM, EN, API, NACE etc.
- Fluent English skills (Spoken and Written)
- Computer skills are essential within: Microsoft Office, SAP, Share-Point and Reporting Experience.
- Easy going team player, who is able to communicate professionally with internal stakeholders and customers as well as external third-parties.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (59)
- Deck Rating Jobs (41)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (87)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (16)
- Catering Rating Jobs (33)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Other Maritime Jobs (52)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (25)
- Offshore Jobs (19)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (2)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (1)