Technical Superintendent - Container Ship
- January 10, 2017
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs
- Vessel type:
- Container ship
- Competitive Salary
- 16 candidates have already applied for the job
WRS Tech, are currently recruiting a Technical Superintendent, working for an international owner of deep sea vessels the position is available ASAP and based in central London
The role will encompass all areas of technical vessel management, such as;
Planned vessel maintenance, updating and management of ship management systems, dry docks, budget planning, emergency response, management of international safety and security - potentially also involving activities with new build projects
You will also review and implement new procedures to ensure the efficient running of your ships.
- Chief Engineer class 1 COC Unlimited
- Previous deep sea vessel experience as chief engineer, ie; bulk carriers, container ship or large tankers
- A capable decision maker and sole point of contact for all technical queries relating to your vessels
- An excellent track record and passion for efficient safety and security
- Previous shore based experience in a similar environment is highly advantageous but not necessary
- Flexible with travel internationally as and when required
As a reward the client offers a comprehensive package including health care, pension and relocation entitlement.
Progression and further training within this company is very realistic and part of their culture.
Please apply for further information.
WRS Tech are operating as an employment agency in relation to this post.
- Deck Officer Jobs (37)
- Deck Rating Jobs (7)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Other Maritime Jobs (36)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (58)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (6)
- Shore Side Jobs (13)