Technical Superintendent - Tankers
Technical Superintendent – Tankers
A well-established and global ship owner requires a Technical Superintendent to assist with the supervision of Tankers. You will be technically fully responsible for all ongoing inspections, updating Ship Management Systems (SMS), training junior engineers, scheduled dry docks, class / flag approvals, repairs and conversions.
You will need to be very flexible, as this role will require you to travel and remain on-call in the case of any emergencies or to assist the chief engineer.
- Must hold a Class 1 COC Chief Engineer Unlimited
- Seafaring experience as Chief Engineer - Tankers
- Flexible with travel at short notice
- An excellent communicator
- High level of Technical report writing skill
- Previous experience as a Superintendent preferable
As a reward for your hard work, the organisation will give a very competitive benefits package, excellent training and career progression.
Please do apply now for further information
You must have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered.
WRS Tech is a specialist Marine and Maritime recruitment agency that offer Permanent and Contract recruitment solutions.
- Deck Officer Jobs (66)
- Deck Rating Jobs (40)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (89)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (39)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (66)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (29)
- Offshore Jobs (29)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (2)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (1)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (4)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (3)