Electronics & Ship Systems Engineer
- January 10, 2017
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs
- Vessel type:
- Competitive Salary
- 6 candidates have already applied for the job
Electronics & Communications Engineer – Ship Navigation & communications
Based in Hamburg or Cyprus
WRS Tech has the pleasure to be working with an international vessel owner and operator and due to continued demand they are looking for Electronics, Communications and IT engineers to provide technical support to ships in operation.
In this role you will be involved in the following:
- Primary technical support for navigation systems, IT systems
- Operational and Technical support of Radars, communications such as VSAT.
- Support in sourcing and reviewing new equipment and viability
- Looking at reliability and vendor technical issues
- Ensure all documentation and records are well maintained
To be successful in the role you will need to possess the following:
- You will be a strong background in ships electronics and communication
- Previous background on ocean going vessels
- Good knowledge of equipment such as radars, ECDIS, GDMSS etc.
- Strong understanding trouble shooting relevant software
- Must be able to work as a team and on own.
- Quality and customer focused
This role comes with a great salary and benefits package along with the opportunity to forge a long-term career.
For further information please send your CV to our Maritime Team and we will contact you to discuss further.
WRS Tech is a leading Marine, Shipping and Seagoing recruitment agency.
- Deck Officer Jobs (45)
- Deck Rating Jobs (11)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Other Maritime Jobs (42)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (75)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Jobs (21)