Cruise Chefs-Executive to Sous Chef
- January 9, 2017
- Catering Rating Jobs
- Vessel type:
- Cruise ship
- Excellent paid over 12 months tax free
- Cruise ship
- 3 candidates have already applied for the job
Leading cruise client with medium size vessels operating worldwide but mainly within Europe. Currently seeking experienced cruise/luxury hotel chefs ideally with experience of cooking for the British Market. Please see below requirements for the positions:
Cruise experience and or/luxury hotel experience
Experience running a team in a fast paced environment catering for 250+
Experience with Breakfast, Lunch & dinner menu creations and new menu development
Able to think outside the box and create dishes with flair using the best of locally sourced ingredients
STCW certification & seagoing medical as required for sea service onboard ships
Rotations will be either 2 months on/1 month off or 6 weeks on/3 weeks off depending on the role. Paid over 12 months tax free, family like environment onboard.
Please only apply if you will be available to join within the next 4 weeks.
Only applications from candidates from Western Europe, Central Europe, United Kingdom and Ireland will be accepted.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (27)
- Deck Rating Jobs (6)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Catering Rating Jobs (18)
- Other Maritime Jobs (39)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (46)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (4)
- Offshore Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Jobs (22)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (2)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)