- January 4, 2017
- Deck Rating Jobs
- Vessel type:
- USA, Texas, Channelview
- 11 candidates have already applied for the job
- Job Type: Permanent
- Job Reference: 7904_LM_123
- Location: USA, Texas, Channelview
- Sector: Offshore Marine Crew, Marine
- Salary: Negotiable
- Date Posted: 04/01/2017
Position will be full-time plus over time with hourly salary and benefits such as (401K, paid holidays, per diem, and vehicle allowance).
Candidates MUST meet the following requirements:
- Experience with dragline & clam bucket
- Ability to operate a Manitowoc 3900
- Experienced with dredging projects
- Valid Drivers License
- Valid TWIC Card
- No felonies
- US Citizenship
- Extensive experience with Lattice Boom Cranes
The ideal candidate will ALSO have (in addition to the above REQUIREMENTS):
- NCCCO for LBC
- HASC Basic Plus
- Barge experience
Work Experience Requirements
All aplicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (36)
- Deck Rating Jobs (7)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Other Maritime Jobs (36)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (63)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (6)
- Shore Side Jobs (13)