6 x Marine Carpenter / Joiner - European Yacht Building - Con
- January 15, 2017
- Trades/Technician Jobs
- Vessel type:
- 5 candidates have already applied for the job
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Reference: aa420/Joiner/Carp
- Location: Germany
- Sector: Craft Services, Marine
- Salary: Negotiable
- Date Posted: 15/11/2016
6 x Marine Carpenter / Joiner vacancies has arisen for a leading European outfitting consultancy. With an order book full for the next three years, this opportunity will be perfect for Marine Carpenters / Joiners with Yacht Building experience looking to work on a variety of different yacht building projects.
As the successful Marine Carpenter / Joiner you will be traveling Europe, Joining high end luxury interiors, converting technical drawings into reality, working effectively with a team and creating wooden furniture / components, all to a very high standard.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Yacht building background
- Experience working on super yachts and mega yachts
- 5 + years of experience working as a Carpenter / Joiner
- Capable of reading technical drawings
- Familiar with AutoCAD
- Capable of reading technical drawings on AutoCAD.
If you are a talented Marine Carpenter / Joiner with yacht building experience, who works to a 5 star standard….. APPLY NOW!
Marine / Yacht Building / Super Yacht / Mega Yacht / Carpenter / Joiner / AutoCAD
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Work Experience Requirements
All aplicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (45)
- Deck Rating Jobs (11)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Other Maritime Jobs (42)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (75)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (14)
- Shore Side Jobs (21)