HVAC Designer - Leading Engineering Consultancy
- January 6, 2017
- Trades/Technician Jobs
- Vessel type:
- 1 candidate has already applied for the job
- Job Type: Contract
- Job Reference: aa/hvac/420
- Location: Finland
- Sector: Technology, Enterprise Applications, Marine
- Salary: Negotiable
- Date Posted: 04/10/2016
As the successful HVAC designer will be joining a team of 5 talented HVAC Designers. The successful HVAC Designer will be responsible for all aspects of HVAC Design within an industrial building plant.
Essential skills and experience - HVAC Designer
- Fluent Finnish speaker
- Over 5 years of experience within HVAC Design
- Excellent knowledge of MagiCAD
- Excellent knowledge of Finnish and European rules and regulations
- Experience working in a plant would be a bonus
This is an great opportunity to join a market leader, where your contribution will make a real difference. If you think you have what it takes to conquer a new challenge… APPLY NOW!
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Work Experience Requirements
All aplicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (37)
- Deck Rating Jobs (7)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Other Maritime Jobs (36)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (58)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (6)
- Shore Side Jobs (13)