Chief Catering Officer - Seismic Vessel
- February 6, 2017
- Catering Rating Jobs
- Vessel type:
- Offshore vessel
- 49 candidates have already applied for the job
Location: North America
Market: Offshore / Oil & Gas
Period: Project based
We are looking for a "Chief Catering Officer" on board a Seismic Vessel in Gulf of Mexico. Our client is a worldwide Company leader in Seismic Industry.
- Valid Documents: Seaman's Book, Medical Certificate, COC, Appraisal Letters & Basic Safety Training and other certificates (if necessary).
- Fluent in English.
- Experienced in Seismic Vessels.
- Residence in Mexico.
- At least 2 years of experience in mentioned position or rank.
Work Experience Requirements
All aplicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (36)
- Deck Rating Jobs (7)
- Specialist Jobs (0)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Other Maritime Jobs (36)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (63)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (6)
- Shore Side Jobs (13)