Market: Tunnelling / Construction
For one of our clients we are looking for a Hydraulic mechanic with abilities to diagnose defects on heavy duty equipment.
Your duties will be:
Inspecting diesel powered units, hydraulic systems and injection valves and systems
Inspecting hydraulic operated attachments
Communicating any unsafe conditions in a timely manner
Improving operations, streamline work processes
Following planned maintenance schedules and manufacturers manuals
Ensure proper record keeping of work done and parts used.
Requirements-Extensive hydraulic and technical experience in open and closed hydraulic systems
-Experience with hydraulic motors, valve and cylinder rebuilding
-Training in safety procedures for working on hydraulic systems
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (34)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (42)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (7)
- Catering Rating Jobs (13)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (64)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (20)
- Offshore Jobs (10)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (3)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)