AB for Tanker
- January 8, 2017
- Deck Rating Jobs
- Vessel type:
|Job Type||Deck Rating|
|Qualification Requirements||AB Certificate, Navigational Watch Rating Certificate, EMG1 Medical, Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft, STCW 95 certificates Elementary First Aid, Advanced Firefighting, Personal Survival Techniques, Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities|
Permanent AB required to work on Tanker chartered to Ministry of Defence commencing mid May 2015.
Usually working 3 months on. Leave entitlement is 0.4863 days per day served on board.
Operating areas include Loch Striven, Las Palmas, Greece, Ascension island and the Falklands.
Tanker Familiarisation Certificate or a minimum of 3 months tanker experience is essential.
Tanker experience must be within the last 10 years.
- Deck Officer Jobs (33)
- Deck Rating Jobs (5)
- Specialist Jobs (3)
- Catering Rating Jobs (20)
- Other Maritime Jobs (41)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (59)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Jobs (22)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (3)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (13)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (3)