AB for Tanker
- January 8, 2017
- Deck Rating Jobs
- Vessel type:
|Job Type||Deck Rating|
|Qualification Requirements||AB Certificate, Navigational Watch Rating Certificate, EMG1 Medical, Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft, STCW 95 certificates Elementary First Aid, Advanced Firefighting, Personal Survival Techniques, Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities|
Permanent AB required to work on Tanker chartered to Ministry of Defence commencing mid May 2015.
Usually working 3 months on. Leave entitlement is 0.4863 days per day served on board.
Operating areas include Loch Striven, Las Palmas, Greece, Ascension island and the Falklands.
Tanker Familiarisation Certificate or a minimum of 3 months tanker experience is essential.
Tanker experience must be within the last 10 years.
- Deck Officer Jobs (40)
- Deck Rating Jobs (10)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (63)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (3)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (42)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (19)
- Offshore Jobs (12)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (2)