AB for Tanker
|Job Type||Deck Rating|
|Qualification Requirements||AB Certificate, Navigational Watch Rating Certificate, EMG1 Medical, Certificate of Proficiency in Survival Craft, STCW certificates Elementary First Aid, Advanced Firefighting, Personal Survival Techniques, Personal Safety & Social Responsibilities|
Permanent AB required to work on Tanker chartered to Ministry of Defence commencing mid May 2015.
Usually working 3 months on. Leave entitlement is 0.4863 days per day served on board.
Operating areas include Loch Striven, Las Palmas, Greece, Ascension island and the Falklands.
Tanker Familiarisation Certificate or a minimum of 3 months tanker experience is essential.
Tanker experience must be within the last 10 years.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (28)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (22)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (87)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (33)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (13)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (62)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (50)