3rd Engineer for Azamara
Why join Azamara?
Our global guests come to us for the destinations we visit and the cultural connections we make, but they return to Azamara for the unforgettable hospitality that our crew provides. Our staff-to-guest ratio is 1.7 staff to 2 guests, and this allows us to offer personal, hands-on and friendly service from the first point of contact to the end of the voyage. Our crew comes from every corner of the world, and are the men and women at the heart and soul of our brand.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (69)
- Deck Rating Jobs (43)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (95)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (30)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (6)
- Other Maritime Jobs (22)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (38)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (13)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (8)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (7)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (7)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (1)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (0)
- Other Offshore Jobs (4)