ETO’s for Irish Sea Passenger RORO – Perm role
Rank: Engineering Officer, ETO
Vessel Type: Roro, Passenger
Trading Area: Irish Sea
Joining Date: 30th April 2021
Joining Port: UK Coast/Irish Coast
Job Ref: JOB-02226
ETO’s required for Passenger RORO’s – Permanent Position.
Great opportunity with established Passenger Ferry operator.
Vessels operating in the South Irish sea. Rotations of either 1:1 weeks or 2:2 weeks.
Attractive Salary available on request.
Candidates must hold a valid ENG1 medical and all relevant STCW certificates.
Candidates must be eligible to work in UK/Ireland.
Closing date for applicants is 20th April 2021.
- Deck Officer Jobs (27)
- Deck Rating Jobs (31)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (41)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (10)
- Catering Rating Jobs (14)
- Specialist Jobs (5)
- Other Maritime Jobs (6)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (44)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (9)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (10)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (2)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (20)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (0)
- Other Offshore Jobs (19)