|Salary/Wages||145.00 (Day Rate, Gross)|
|Date Posted||21 January 2021|
|Closing Date||23 January 2021|
- MEOL / Engineering officer 1500kw (or unlimited)
- COC/CECHIAB Experience or Knuckle-boom crane experience
- Valid ENG1
- Valid STCW
We urgently require an Engineer to embark in France.
MUST have a Negative Covid test within the 72 hours before crossing borders.
Contractlength - 4 weeks
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (30)
- Deck Rating Jobs (15)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (45)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (14)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (1)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (36)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (5)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (6)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (10)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (3)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (16)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (14)