- Date posted:
- November 17, 2020
- Posted by:
- Clyde Marine Recruitment
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs
Rank: Specialist, Operations Supervisor
Vessel Type: Other, Other
Trading Area: North Sea
Joining Date: 30th November 2020
Joining Port: tbc
Job Ref: JOB-01203
We are currently looking to recruit an Operations Supervisor for our client from the oil and gas production and processing industry.
Permanent position with a 2/3 rotation.
Salary depends on experience.
You would be responsible for the safe and efficient operation of topside and sub-sea, process, utilities and where applicable marine equipment. Provides leadership and supervision to the installations Operations, contract crew and vendors.
- Highlights threats and opportunities and takes appropriate action. Ensuring work scopes are carried out in accordance with Client Management System, and in compliance with Installation Safety Case & Statutory Legislation.
- Responsible for the Asset incident management system (IMS) reporting, investigation and action close out.
- Provide leadership and supervision to Offshore Inspection Engineer and associated inspectors and inspection vendors to support delivery of Inspection plan.
- Management of safe work and Area Authority within PTW system.
- Responsible for the monitoring, control and providing input to asset environmental targets, including flare emissions, water overboard discharges, chemicals, NORM disposal.
- Liaises with government agencies and third-party auditors during installation visits, responsible for resolving actions identified.
- Responsible for overall supervision, guidance and work direction for the installation’s operations team, contract core crew and specialist vendors. Works alongside Maintenance Supervisor, Operations Co-Ordinator, Maintenance Co-Ordinator positions, to ensure delivery of 7, 28 and 90-day plan for efficient execution of maintenance and asset plans.
- Actively contribute to developing emergency response team competency. Develop individual competency in order to carry out relief OIM duties as scheduled during periods of training, sickness.
- Monitor and provide input to OPEX budget in accordance with business plan objectives, highlight threats and opportunities and take appropriate action.
- ONC or, City and Guilds or, NVQ Level 3 in appropriate discipline.
- Apprenticeship in an appropriate discipline is preferred.
- BOSIET, MIST and Offshore Medical.
- Experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of relevant legislation.
- Relevant experience in either onshore or offshore oil and gas industry or candidates with significant experience in similar onshore Hazardous Industries such as continuous processes petrochemical, nuclear or power generation.
- Proven broad upstream experience covering the areas of offshore operations, process engineering, marine systems, facilities engineering (topsides and subsea), petroleum engineering and drilling.
- Must have strong practicing understanding of implementing and managing HES / OEMS / Operations Assurance. Must be capable of contributing strongly to management of OPEX/CAPEX, service contracts, business plans and tactical activity plans.
- Pension Scheme
- Health Care
- Death in Service
- Sick Pay
- Deck Officer Jobs (25)
- Deck Rating Jobs (14)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (37)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (10)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (1)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (27)
- Offshore Jobs (13)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (12)