|Date Posted||16 January 2020|
|Closing Date||16 February 2020|
Bachmann Recruitment is recruiting for a upcoming requirements for Hydrographic Surveyors for their client's survey vessel which specialises in multi-beam.
The ideal candidate will have experience monitoring shallow waters up to 350m deep, for at least one the following types of surveys:
- Bathymetric surveying
- Capital and maintenance dredging surveys
- Dredging supervision (pre and post dredge volume calculations)
- Navigation charting
- Beach surveying/coastal monitoring
- Port, Harbour and marina surveys.
These assignments based in on the South coast of England with a 3 week rotation, will start in March 2020 and are expected to last until October 2020.
For further information please contact Bachmann Recruitment Ltd.
Job Type: Contract
- monitoring shallow waters: 1 year (Required)
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (24)
- Deck Rating Jobs (10)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (33)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (15)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Specialist Jobs (3)
- Other Maritime Jobs (3)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (28)
- Offshore Jobs (14)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (13)