|Date Posted||2 December 2019|
|Closing Date||7 December 2019|
|Trading Area||UK and Europe|
|Flag State||United Kingdom|
Our client requires an AB for a temporary assignment on an aggregate dredger operating in continental waters.
Start date: 11.12.2019
Position: AB/Cook (dual role: 1 month as AB and 1 month as Cook)
Duration: 2 months initially (dependant on performance)
Trading Area: UK main land & Europe
Contract type: Temporary initially - with a possibility to become a permanent placement for the right candidate, depending on performance.
The contract will be temporary with a daily consolidated rate paid on board only.
- AB Certificate
- Seafarers medical (unrestricted)
- Security Awareness or Designated Security Duties
- STCW Basic Training: Basic Fire Fighting & Fire Prevention, Elementary First Aid, PSSR and PST – refreshed to 2010 if necessary)
- STCW PSCRB refreshed to 2010 as necessary
- Seaman's Discharge Book
- Passport with right to work in the UK
Seafarers with non-UK qualifications will require a Marlin's test result of 85% minimum
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (25)
- Deck Rating Jobs (13)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (24)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (7)
- Catering Rating Jobs (9)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (18)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (22)
- Offshore Jobs (13)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (2)
- Other Offshore Jobs (6)