Personnel Assistant required for our ship-owner/manager client based in Glasgow.
The Successful Applicant
- 2 x Highers
- 1-2 years in a marine environment
- Knowledge of crewing Oil and Gas Carrier operations and requirements for seafarers.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills
- Highly Organised
- Ability to work under pressure
- University Degree, preferably in HR or General Business
- Previous experience working within seagoing HR team for a ship management company.
- Shipping HR related legislation; STCW / MLC
- Maintenance of weekly appraisal report establishing the Senior vessel marine staff who have the required annual appraisals outstanding.
- Establish availability of the Off-signing vessel Management team to attend Officer for annual appraisal.
- Liaise with Operations Fleet group management to arrange the Senior Vessel Managers visit to the office.
- Fully co-ordinate the Senior Officers Office/ Appraisal visit from Start to completion including all logistics and interview room/ VC set ups.
- Maintain full report to Appraisals completed and conducted either directly in office or via VC, for the purpose of compliance reporting.
- Assist Fleet Group Management during appraisal process.
- Maintenance of weekly off-signers report, establishing debriefs required.
- Liaising internally with Tanker Fleet groups and with the remote manning offices for debrief completion.
- Upload of all completed debriefs into internal manning system.
- Maintenance of completed Debrief report for Compliance reporting.
- Administer ship manager system as per company’s procedures
- Assisting the Team Leaders with Ad-Hoc administrative assistance in the essential day to day running of the fleet.
- Other duties and report maintenance as may be assigned by Manager and Management
Remuneration Package on Offer
Competitive Salary and Benefits Package
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Deck Officer Jobs (41)
- Deck Rating Jobs (16)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (59)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (2)
- Catering Rating Jobs (9)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (48)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (49)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (2)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (10)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (21)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (7)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (3)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (4)
- Offshore Jobs (44)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (3)
- Other Offshore Jobs (36)