ETO for CBL
- Sector: Offshore
- Rank: Electrical Officer
- Date Posted: 11 March 2019
We are currently looking to identify an experienced ETO for CBLVessel, ready to join the vessel approx 08/05/2019.
Strong experience on board of similar type vessel is a must.
The vessel's operational area is UK/GERMANY/THE NETHERLANDS/NORTH SEA.
Contract length: 5 weeks (+/- 2 weeks) - one contract.
Salary: 330 GBP/dayon board only (ca 11 % NI will be deducted)
From prospective candidates we expect:
- Valid documents (compliant with Manila 2010),
- Marlins/TOSE cert,
- experience in rank and offshore (CBL preferably) is a MUST
Please send your application with full/current CV preferably on CRW13.
V.Group is the world’s leading marine and offshore vessel management and support services provider, operating in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Our primary customers are vessel/asset owners operating everything from tankers and container ships to floating platforms, ferries and cruise ships. We are guided by shared values across all our Group businesses to ensure excellence in performance and respect for our customers, partners and colleagues. With our wide range of services we offer exciting career opportunities for the right people.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (77)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (63)