Piping Design Engineer
- Job type: Contract
- Job reference: : BBBH139625
- Location: Germany, Hamburg
- Sector: Engineers, Marine
- Salary: Negotiable
- Date posted: 21/02/2019
We are looking for experienced HVAC & Piping Engineers with experience within the Marine and Shipbuilding Industry, for exciting new opportunities with market leading Shipbuilders and Design companies across Europe!
My clients are looking for Engineers with the following experiences:
- Previous experience within the Shipbuilding Industry, for example, Yachts, Cruise Vessels, FPSO's, RoRo, RoPax etc.
- Experience with one of more of the following softwares: AVEVA Marine, CADMATIC, AutoCAD, Foran, Tribon, E3D, PDMS
- Open to work in the following locations: Germany, Netherlands, Norway, Finland, France
- Appropriate Marine or Shipbuilding Degree
For more information about this role please contact our London office
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (79)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (65)