3rd Engineer Senior
|Salary/Wages||29.568 NOK (Consolidated Per Month, Gross)|
|Date Posted||19 February 2019|
|Closing Date||15 March 2019|
- Experience in the position of 3rd Engineer on-board cruise ships;
- Experience in the upkeep of technical records and certification;
- Excellent leadership and decision making skills along with ability to work under pressure in a multicultural environment;
- The ability to work independently and as an effective member of a small team.
- To hold a valid unlimited OOW Engineering license as per STCW III/III with shipboard experience on a passenger ship;
- Experience in ensuring that systems and equipment within every sub-division of the Engine Department are operating correctly and are maintained up to the highest possible standards of the cruise line and international regulations - main and auxiliary engines, generators, electrical and electronic systems, communication systems, heating, cooling, ventilation systems, plumbing, waste management systems, and the machinery in the lifeboats and rescue boats;
- Excellent references/recommendations;
- The ability to read, write and speak English clearly and distinctly, and the ability to communicate with guests and crew in a professional manner.
In return we can offer you: a competitive salary paid twelve months of the year, a 4:2 work rotation of four months on board with two month’s paid leave, a single cabin with private facilities, flights to/from the vessel arranged and paid for by the company, an exciting opportunity to work on board our cruise ships, travelling to worldwide destinations.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (60)
- Deck Rating Jobs (27)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (59)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (24)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (66)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (52)