Welders, Riggers, Electricians & Mechanics
We are currently working with several offshore clients who've been awarded long term accommodation and subsea support projects in Mexico.
What's the opportunity?
Vessel: DP3 Accommodation/ Construction Pipe lay
Rotations: 8 to 12 weeks on/ 4 wees off
Is it right for you?
Due to client requirements all candidates must be in receipt of a Mexican Trade/ Watchkeeping certificate. Ideally, you'll have experience onboard vessels over 7000GT or more.
We are looking to receive applications immediately.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (79)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (65)