200GT Master (Captain) for Crew Transfer Vessel (CTV)
- Location: United Kingdom
- Rotation: 3 weeks on/ off
- Start Date: As soon As Possible
Day Rate: £250 plus £20 Subsistence
- - Master 200GT United Kingdom Certificate of Competence/ UK Certificate of Equivalence Competence or higher.
- Valid ENG1 or equivalent medical
- Up to date and Valid STCWs: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fir Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- Approved Engine Course (AEC) Preferred but not necessary
Job Details: Seaworthy Consulting are looking for a crew Transfer Master who holds experience on CTV’s to operate a CTV on an Operations and Maintenance Wind Farm in the United Kingdom. Vessel is on 12-hour operations and living will be onshore. Master just be able to work within a small team and be able to complete paperwork. There will be no engineer on board therefore Master and crew are responsible for basic engine checks.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (20)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (71)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (16)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (78)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (21)
- Offshore Jobs (79)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (3)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (65)