Chief Engineer for Workboat (Tug) Vessel
- Location: United Kingdom
- Rotation: 4 weeks on/ off
- Start Date: As soon As Possible
Day Rate: £180 - £250 Dependant on experience
- Chief Engineer up to 3000KW or higher United Kingdom Certificate of Competence/ UK Certificate of Equivalence Competence.
- Valid ENG1 or equivalent medical
- Up to date and Valid STCWs: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fir Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
Job Details: Seaworthy Consulting a looking for a Chief Engineer 3000KW or more to work on a Tug Vessel. This will be living on board a 4-crew vessel. You must hold experience on small vessels and be able to work with a small team. This is a long-term job for the right candidate.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (58)
- Deck Rating Jobs (25)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (86)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (8)
- Catering Rating Jobs (26)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (64)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (27)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (0)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (6)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (16)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (2)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (66)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (8)
- Other Offshore Jobs (55)