Crane Engineer for Multipurpose Sub-Sea Vessel DP 3
- Location: Mexico
- Rotation: 6 week Rotation On / Off
- Start Date: As soon As Possible
Day Rate: £57,000 plus Crane Allowance plus company Pension at 6% of annual Salary
- 2nd Engineer Certificate of Competence or higher.
- Valid ENG1 or equivalent medical
- Up to date and Valid STCWs: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fir Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
- DP Maintenance Certificate
Job Details: This is a newly Built Sub-sea MPSV DP3 Vessel. Vessel has 4 cranes including a Hybrid Huisman Crane. Crane Engineer will be responsible for maintenance and fixing breakdown of Cranes and ROV’s. Engineer must have knowledge of working with Cranes prior onboard Sub-Sea Vessels. Job will be on day time shift on a 12-hour rotation. Travel expenses paid for. Client will also cover training costs.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (40)
- Deck Rating Jobs (18)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (48)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (10)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (21)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (19)
- Offshore Jobs (3)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (0)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)