Master (Captain) for Tug Vessel
- Location: North Sea
- Rotation: 4 Week Rota on/ off
- Start Date: As soon As Possible
Day Rate: £260 - £285 Dependant on experience
- Master 200GT United Kingdom Certificate of Competence/ UK Certificate of Equivalence Competence or higher.
- Valid ENG1 or equivalent medical
- Up to date and Valid STCWs: Personal Survival Techniques/ Fir Fighting/ Basic First Aid/ Personal Safety and Social Responsibility
Job Details: This client operating in international waters and holds a large workboat fleet with long term contracts. Captain must hold experience on Tug Vessels. Strong towing experience. You will be living on board and working with 4 crew on board.
If you are interested please submit your CV below.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (40)
- Deck Rating Jobs (18)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (48)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (10)
- Specialist Jobs (1)
- Other Maritime Jobs (21)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (19)
- Offshore Jobs (3)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (0)
- Other Offshore Jobs (0)