Ships Electrician/HVAC Engineer Joining ASAP
One of the world's most iconic ships is currently in the UK and requires a temporary electrician (HVAC) to join the engineering team. Please see the details below:
- Responsible for maintenance/installation of ship lights.
- Responsible for maintenance & operation of domestic refrigeration plants.
- Maintenance air-con vents / dampers.
- Responsible for maintenance & operation of galley equipment.
- Maintain ships laundry electrical equipment.
- Assist ETO in various jobs when required.
Please only apply for this role if you are free to join the ship ASAP. This role WILL NOT wait until after Christmas.
- Deck Officer Jobs (43)
- Deck Rating Jobs (19)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (52)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (6)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (42)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (29)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (5)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (7)
- Offshore Jobs (41)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (1)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (2)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (28)