Temp Cook (UK) ASAP Joining
Experienced ships cook required to join a vessel currently located on South Coast UK. The ship is currently undergoing some drydocking and changes with a crew of around 15-20 currently onboard. You must be able to produce 3 meals a day for a crew of this size. Fresh and exciting meals need to be provided to the hard working crew.
This is an iconic vessel and a unique opportunity to join this ship which has a very rich history. The position will be for approx 3-4 weeks until the fulltime permanent chef arrives from overseas.
MUST have experience with mid size vessels and fresh produce, this is not a role catering for mass production.
Valid medical, STCWs required with cooks certificate or culinary degree.
Recent References are a must before you can move forwards for this role.
- Deck Officer Jobs (43)
- Deck Rating Jobs (19)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (52)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (6)
- Catering Rating Jobs (15)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (42)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (29)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (5)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (15)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (7)
- Offshore Jobs (41)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (1)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (2)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (6)
- Other Offshore Jobs (28)