Chief Officer (LPG) - Worldwide
- Location: United Kingdom, United Kingdom
- Salary: $65000 - $70000 Per Year
- Job type: Permanent
- Category: Seagoing Services
- Job Reference: 96212
- Posted on: 8 Nov 2018
We are seeking Chief Officer's to join our clients fleet of LPG Tankers on a permanent basis.
The role is offering a competitve salary and a rotation of 3 months on/off.
To be considered for the role, you must hold the following:
- Chief Officer Unlimited CoC
- Advanced liquefied gas training
- Bridge team management
- Medical care
- Ship security officer certificate
- Updated STCW basic safety training
- Unrestricted medical for worldwide travel
If you are available immediately and interested in discussing the above in further detail, please apply now.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (43)
- Deck Rating Jobs (18)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (53)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (5)
- Catering Rating Jobs (14)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (60)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (30)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (11)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (4)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (6)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (5)
- Offshore Jobs (41)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (3)
- Other Offshore Jobs (33)