CRANE OPERATOR stage 3 for OCSV
- Sector: Offshore
- Rank: Crane Driver
- Date Posted: 12 September 2018
We are currently looking to identify an experienced CRane Operator Stage 3 for OCSVVessel, ready to join the vessel ASAP
Strong experience on board of similar type vessel and North Sea is a must.
The vessel's operational area is Gulf of Mexico.
Contract length: 6 weeks (+/-1 week)contract isuued each trip; possible further cooperation
Salary: 12000 USD/monthly on board only
From prospective candidates we expect:
- Valid documents (compliant with Manila 2010),
- Marlins/TOSE cert,
- Crane Operator (Sparrows) Stage 3 & HUET OPITO cert. holder is a MUST
- US Visa B1 OCS is crutial
- EXPERIENCE ON SIMILAR CRANES – LIEBHERR MTC 78000-1400 (1600 LITRONIC), CAPACITY OF MAIN CRANE HOOK - 1,600 mt (highest auxiliary hook 98 m) – 2 X AUXILIARY CRANES (LIEBHERR)
Please send your application with full/current CV preferably on CRW13.
V.Group is the world’s leading marine and offshore vessel management and support services provider, operating in the commercial shipping, cruise, energy and defence sectors. Our primary customers are vessel/asset owners operating everything from tankers and container ships to floating platforms, ferries and cruise ships. We are guided by shared values across all our Group businesses to ensure excellence in performance and respect for our customers, partners and colleagues. With our wide range of services we offer exciting career opportunities for the right people.
Work Experience Requirements
All applicants must have previous experience in working on ships.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
Certificates and Qualifications
Mandatory STCW certificates are required from all applicants.
Please sign up for STCW courses and obtain the certificates if you don't have them yet.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (28)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (83)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (12)
- Catering Rating Jobs (22)
- Specialist Jobs (4)
- Other Maritime Jobs (87)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (33)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (3)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (11)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (13)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (2)
- Offshore Jobs (62)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (2)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (3)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (50)