Customer Relationship Manager
Customer Relationship Manager, required in Glasgow, responsible for regularly engaging with customers to understand their organisation and ensure company is structured to interface effectively You will be the focal point for Voyage Managers providing guidance on day-to-day operations and contractual management
Responsibilities to include:
- Ensuring customer focus is a priority
- Coordinating between Operations, Technical, Marine HR, Accounting, and Fleet Support to ensure that customer responses are prompt and accurate
- Building and maintaining key customer relationship
About Our Client
Our client is a highly reputable global organisation which boasts an excellent working environment, impressive support network and great benefits to employees.
The Successful Applicant
- Significant experience of shore-based LNG operations.
- Significant experience at sea on LNG/LPG carriers in a senior rank.
- Experience of building and maintaining customer relations.
- In depth knowledge of time charter parties, commercial operational practices, and LNG commercial operations.
- Demonstrates teamwork, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Analytical, problem solving, time management and decision making skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft office applications.
- Treat safety and environmental compliance as a top priority.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers and key personnel.
- Represent company and support other team members at key business interfaces with charterers, joint venture partners and other stakeholders.
- Escalate and resolve areas of concern as raised by customers.
- Conduct business reviews to ensure customers are satisfied with services.
- Alert the Commercial team to business opportunities.
- Monitor company performance against Time Charter Parties and flag potential issues.
- Be the focal point for Voyage Managers providing guidance on day-to-day operations and contractual management.
- Provide oversight and input into operational contractual claims balancing company interests with those of the Customer.
- Oversee and ensure accurate and timely submission of all hire invoices for gas fleet vessels.
- Oversee and ensure compliance with rebilling procedures to maximize cost return.
- Facilitate completion of contractual performance claims/ reviews as required.
- Drive compliance with voyage planning procedure.
- Facilitate completion of internal and external business reporting requirements.
- Monitor internal and external reports in order to ensure effective use of company standards and policies.
- Ensure effective tracking and monitoring of key data and administration.
- Participate in the company’s emergency response team as required.
- Undertake other related activities as may be deemed necessary by the company.
Remuneration Package on Offer
Competitive Salary and benefits package.
Good knowledge of the English language is required.
- Deck Officer Jobs (63)
- Deck Rating Jobs (22)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (62)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (9)
- Catering Rating Jobs (25)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (82)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (16)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (1)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (10)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (1)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (0)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (3)
- Offshore Jobs (78)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (3)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (1)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (0)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (7)
- Other Offshore Jobs (64)