We are currently looking for a Gas Engineer for our clients FGSU working offshore West Africa
Status: Temporary but possibility of permanent role
Rate: £270/day Gross
- Candidates must hold STCW certification and a minimum of OOW Engineer as per the vessel safe manning document etc. .
- MUST have experience as a Gas Engineer or as a 2nd or 3rd Engineer.
- MUST have current GAS DCE and Endorsement.
- MUST hold current high voltage management.
- Medical First Aid
- Designated security duties
- Yellow Fever
- Previous experience on FPSO or FGSU would be advantageous.
- Due to area of operation and strict Visa requirements preference would be given to EU Nationals. Proficiency in English is essential, understanding of French would be advantageous.
Interested candidates holding the relevant certification should send in a detailed CV in word format only.
- Deck Officer Jobs (70)
- Deck Rating Jobs (14)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (69)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (11)
- Catering Rating Jobs (21)
- Specialist Jobs (3)
- Other Maritime Jobs (73)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (34)
- Marine Executive, Fleet Management and Advisor Jobs (1)
- Business Development, Management and Operational Jobs (5)
- Training, Technical, Project, Superintendent Jobs (19)
- Shore Side Engineer, Surveyor, Inspector Jobs (3)
- Insurance, P&I, Claims Jobs (1)
- HR, Owner Representative, General Office Jobs (5)
- Offshore Jobs (61)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (1)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (0)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (2)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (4)
- Other Offshore Jobs (49)