Chief Officer-Chemical Tankers Worldwide
- Attended minimum 12 month sea time as Chief Officer in previous employment
- Should have recent chemical cargo handling experience as Master and Chief Officer such as : Methanol, Ethanol, MEG, Para Xylene, Phenol, Benzene, Sulphuric acid, VAM, Palm oil products etc.
- Preferred experience working onboard vessels with Marine line coating + Stainless steel tank.
- Preferred Wall wash Test Experience along with extensive tank cleaning and passivation knowledge along with complex chemical cargo handling experience as Chief Officer.
- Preferred working experience as Chief Officer with Minimum 20,000 DWT Vsl
- Preferred working experience of trading area South East Asia, Far East, Middle East, South America & US Water will be extra benefit.
- Deck Officer Jobs (40)
- Deck Rating Jobs (17)
- Engineering Officer Jobs (64)
- Engineering Rating Jobs (14)
- Catering Rating Jobs (17)
- Specialist Jobs (2)
- Other Maritime Jobs (50)
Shore Side Jobs
- Shore Side Jobs (16)
- Offshore Jobs (56)
- Drilling / Rig Jobs (0)
- ROV/Diving Jobs (0)
- Production Jobs (0)
- Oilfield Services Jobs (0)
- Procurement & Construction Jobs (0)
- Engineering & Science Jobs (0)
- Geosciences Jobs (2)
- Maintenance & Inspection Jobs (0)
- Health, Safety & Environment Jobs (1)
- Refining & Petrochem Jobs (0)
- Business, IT, HR & Admin Jobs (0)
- Trades & Technicians Jobs (1)
- Other Offshore Jobs (51)